April Goals,

10:00 AM


We are already 4 months into 2016! Time is going by crazy fast; soon it'll be May + I will be graduated from college! 

This month is very crucial for me academically, work wise, and socially. I need to be on my A Game and (try) not to procrastinate with all of my work. Here are some goals for this month:

  • Complete all my big project papers by the ending of the month.
  • Go to office hours for Statistics, because no one likes formulas and numbers!
  • Get back on track with eating healthy (say good bye to chocolate...after this one last bar). 
  • Start getting myself into the habit of working out again. 
  • Complete costumes for work for the Lion King Play. 
  • Complete last minute paper work for my sorority. 
  • Create, Edit, + Upload more YouTube videos. 
  • Saving money for the summer. 
For my blog I have a few goals that I would like to accomplish as well:
  • Try to blog 2-3x per week. 
  • Create backup blog posts during the weekends.
  • Start researching affordable domains. 
  • Take some nice content pictures for backup posts. 
As you can see, it is a lot of things but they are all do-able. Some tips on staying on track with the goals:
  • Write it and post it where you can see it everyday. 
  • Write lists for these to be accomplished, check the box once complete. 
  • Do not procrastinate, although it seems that it will likely happen it will only push your schedule back. 
  • Lastly, breathe and smile -- you will get through this! 

What are some goals you would like to accomplish for this month? How do you plan to conquer them?

Best,



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe