My 5 Makeup Essentials

12:15 PM


If I had to only survive off of 5 makeup products these items above would be my top 5. It was a really hard choice because there is so much makeup out there that I would love to just keep them all! Here are my products and why I would keep these ones specifically.

Loreal True Match Foundation: When I first started using makeup in high school this was the first foundation that I have ever used! It's affordable, lasts all day, it gives a natural skin tone, and it is build-able.

Ardell Dipbrow Pomade: This is also an affordable product. A little goes a long way with this, your eyebrows are filled all day long and you can either have a natural look to your brows or build it up to dramatic brows.

Smashbox Contour Kit: Any contour kit really would satisfy me, but I've been using Smashbox for quite some time as you can see I have hit pan. I like this kit because it's simple. With ABH or KVD they have many powder choices to choose from. With this one you don't have much options which for me is stress free. You can either use just the bronzer for a subtle look or the contour for a deeper cut.

Maybelline Lash Sensational: With this mascara, falsies are not needed anymore. This mascara extends your lashes 2x the actual lash. It fans out the lashes perfectly and lasts all day. I always thought I didn't have long lashes but with this it's as if I have fake lashes on, which is great because it takes the stress out of gluing lashes on!

Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick: Colourpop overall is an amazing brand! They have such a wide variety of lipsticks, highlights. shadows, and so much more. Also very very affordable which warms my student budget heart! I specifically chose 'Beeper' because it's a very versatile color. I can use it for a natural, everyday look; or I can use it for a out on the night look with a dramatic eye. PERFECT!

All of these products have 2 options that I can choose either natural or dramatic, which I love!!

What are your favorite products that you can't live without??

Best,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe