Fourth of July GLAAAAM.

11:00 AM


July is right around the corner, how quick is that! So that means 4th of July will be here too! I was looking at my old 4th of July video and saw how I improved now. I wanted to recreate/redeem myself from that past look. Also, glitter tears are an ongoing trend that I always wanted to try our so I had to be a little extra with this look. I love how it turned out and it's crazy on all the improvement I went through. I still have a long way to go but I love the outcomes!! 

Before (Left Side) Now (Right Side)

MAKEUP DEETS:

Eyes: 
Motives Element Palette - 'Raven' + 'Native'
Marc Jacob Siren Palette - 'Cobalt Pearl' + 'White Pearl'

Face:
Loreal True Match 'w6' + Loreal Infallible Powder

Brows:
Ardell Dipbrow 'Medium Brown' 

Contour: 
ABH Original Kit
Airspun Loose powder

Lips: 
Colourpop 'Rooch' + 'Avenue' 

Lashes:
Creme Lashes #47


Check out the video here:



What are you planning to do for 4th of July? If you have a party, try this OUTGOING look out and tag me at _aysiaboo on IG or Twitter!  

Best,




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe