Princess Jasmine Makeup Look.

10:00 AM


I must say, Princess Jasmine is my FAAAVVVV Disney Princess of all time! 
I dressed up as her for Halloween about 3 times in my life time...and I would do it again! Not only was she gorgeous, but she was independent and had a pet TIGER! I honestly think she didn't need a man to live or rule her kingdom but when someone comes around with a flying carpet you can't help but to be intrigued and possibly fall in love, :) 

Anyways, I wanted to make a princess look on YingYangRoomies channel, with my own twist. 

Makeup Deets:

Brows: ABH Dipbrow 'Medium Brown'
Face: Loreal True Match 'W6'
Eyeshadow: Sephora Princess Jasmine Palette. 
Blush: Sephora Princess Jasmine Palette.
Contour: Smashbox Contour Kit
Lips: Colourpop 'Tulle'

You can always have fun with accessories here, I love my elephant scarf & it went perfectly with this look! 

Here is the full tutorial below:


What is your favorite Disney Princess?

Best, 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe