12 Days of Christmas: 11 All Time Christmas FAVES

2:53 PM

 
The holidays are my favorite time of the year. Family, presents, nothing but love and laughter. Here 11 things that I consider my favorite holiday things to do:
 
  1. Wrapping Gifts
    • A lot of people that I know don't like to wrap presents, I personally love doing that because I'm able to try out new styles and I honestly find it relaxing to do. If you have presents you need to wrap, let me know!
    •  
  2. ABC - 25 days of Christmas films
    • Christmas movies have that nostalgic feeling of my childhood hanging out with my little brother and binge watching all of the movies!
    •  
  3. Christmas Music
    • Singing at the top of your lungs all versions of Silent Night is a great time!
    •  
  4. Hot Cocoa and Socks
    • My mom makes the BEST Hot Cocoa ever, and she puts them in the cutest Christmas cups which makes the seasons even greater. As soon as we wake up on Christmas the hot cocoa is ready for us!
    •  
  5. Christmas Decorations
    • If I had the time and gas I would drive and walk around all of the neighborhoods and embrace all of the colorful lights and different styles that everyone has created.
    •  
  6. Giving Back
    • Although gifts are the best to receive, I love giving back to those in need. Last year I donated to Ronald McDonald House and asked everyone to drop off things that they didn't use anymore so I can give it to those in need. It warms my heart to know that I can help out in some small way that may make a great impact.
    •  
  7. Christmas colors
    • Dark color are always my favorite, I always lean towards maroon colors for the fall. But this year I'm in love with mauve colors. <3
    •  
  8. BAKING
    • Baking is such an essential thing to do during the holidays. This year I've been branching out and trying to bake new things. For my job I will be trying to make a Peppermint Ice Box Pie!! YUUUMMM.
    •  
  9. Santa Claus!!
    • Y'all know he is real, right?
    •  
  10. Opening Gifts
    • I love opening gifts but what I love even more is see others open gifts and the look on their faces on receiving things they ALWAYS wanted.
     
  11. Spending times with ones you love.
    • #1 thing to do is make sure you're celebrating with the ones you love. Even if it's for a day or on a phone call, always remember and embrace those moments. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe