Top 5 Essential Brushes

2:06 PM



In a recent post, I talked about my top 5 essential makeup products if I could only live off of 5 products. Today, I want to talk about the top 5 brushes I would survive off of.
1. Beauty Blender: Now although this isn't a brush, I would consider it to be one because I use it as an alternative foundation and sometimes concealer brush. It is amazing, blends the product evenly, and gives the skin a nice smooth finish.

2. Eyebrow Brush: EYEBROWS ARE EVERYTHING! I love filling in my eyebrows all the time. When I put minimal makeup on, I would still feel in my brows. I love the Sephora Eyebrow brush because it is thin and gives your eyebrow a sharp, defined look. For a natural brow I would use a less dense brush like the Ardell Brow Brush.

3. Fluffy Angled Brush: I love this brush specifically for bronzing, and contouring. I choose this brush over a dense contour brush because it gives a softer look. If I wanted a more defined look then I could always use concealer to cut the look.

4. Powder Brush: This brush is very versatile, it's basically a big blending brush. I use this brush for my powder foundation and to also blend my blush, contour, and highlighter together so it looks all put together.

5. Blending Brush: Blending brushes are crucial! It helps your shadow look well..blended. When I was first interested in makeup I only used 1 brush for my eyes for about a month and it was a blending brush! I used it for my entire lid, my crease, my outer corner, and to blend all together. My roommate thought I was insane but it worked and it was simple. You can never go wrong with a blending brush!!

What are your favorite brushes that you ABSOLUTELY can't live without?!

Brushes (3-5) are from BH Cosmetics. Super affordable, and super durable!

Best,



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you my darling! 4 years is a great accomplishment indeed! I can't wait to see you flourish in your new beginnings! Go out and be the best you you can be! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe