12 Days of Christmas: 9 FAV Christmas Songs

2:50 PM

 
 
9 Favorite Christmas Songs
 
Christmas songs give me so much life!! I start singing them ON Thankgsgiving which is socially acceptable, yeah? Anyways, it's funny how there are only a few christmas songs but so much different versions and it's amazing! All Christmas songs are my favorite, but here are my top 9!
 
  1. All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey 
  2. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
  3. O Holy Night - Glee
  4. Winter Wonderland - Pentatonix
  5.  Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
  6. Give Love on Christmas Day - Jackson 5
  7. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Glee
  8. This Christmas - Chris Brown
  9. 8 Days of Christmas - Destiny's Child

What are your favorite Christmas songs?!
If you love Christmas Songs as much as me then,
Check out all these songs and more here --> CLICK HERE
 
Best,
 
Aysia A.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe