12 Days of Christmas: 12 things on my wish list.

2:37 PM


Hello Blogger World,

It's been awhile since I last posted, I can't believe Christmas is a week away! Today is a triple bonus post. My plan (that failed horribly) was to post starting this Monday about 12 Days of Christmas and a topic for each day. So today should be day 10 but I will be doing 12-10. YAY.

12 Christmas Wish List Items
 
I think it's interesting how my wish list seem like a lot of "Adulting" type of things. Gas Cards would be amazing to receive, because is crazy expensive. But here is my Christmas Wish List:
 
  1. Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Sunkissed' Highlighter
    • I can never find this highlighter, it is always sold out in Sephora!
  2. Barnes and Noble Gift Card
    • Who wouln't love a B&N gift card?! I would love a new book to read, or a journal :)
  3. Yoga Mat
    • Would love to get my zen on!  
  4. Sephora Gift Card
    • one word...makeup!
  5. Body Pillow
    • When my boyfriend doesn't want to cuddle with me, it's always great to have a body pillow because they never move. (LOL)
  6. Colourpop Liquid Lipsticks
    • Affordable, and gorgeous!!
  7. Orange Theory Fitness Packaged Deal
    • New Year's Resolution will be in full force starting....
  8. Costco Giftcard
    • Costco is my weakness, affordable groceries annnnd samples!!
  9. Gas Giftcard
    • GAS IS EXPENSIVE
  10. Hawaiian Miles Giftcard
    • Some future trips coming in 2017, I'm excited and some extra miles wouldn't hurt :)
  11. New Canon Camera Lens
    • I would love to add more photos to my collection and improve my camera skills!
  12. Molly on the Range recipe book.
    • If you haven't read her blog before, check it out here! SO much yummy recipes!
Don't forget to check out my next blog posts coming up, what is on YOUR Christmas wish list?!
 
Best,
 
Aysia A
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe