Last Day In Cali

1:15 AM

My last full day in California was spent with my cousin and her boyfriend. We had an early start and went to Oakland to have brunch at a restaurant called Garden Lake Cafe. 


 I had their amazing “Savory French Toast” It is rye bread with 2 poached egg, and prosciutto di parma. The most delicious breakfast I have ever had!! It’s really filling.



It then started to rain and so we headed into a coffee shop to wait until the rain died down. 



As soon as the rain died, we drove to SF and walked around the Fisherman’s Wharf which is the most eventful area ever. On the wharf you are able to have boat rides, visit Alcatraz, eat yummy seafood, and most importantly shop!! 


Our first stop was Ghirardelli and we ate all of their chocolate, but of course bought our own. On the main pier we bought some churros, Tina’s donuts, and stopped in Houdini’s magic shop! My boyfriend loves magic and so I bought him some magical cups where the audience has to find the ball. I also stopped at Lids to get this awesome Super Bowl hat for my boyfriend with the gold Broncos symbols!







We then hopped onto the Merry Go Round, and I swear when I was younger it went faster then what I had just experienced.  


We headed down Mission Street and we bought some “Blue Coffee” which apparently is a well known shop. I had their scrumptious Double Chip Cookie and Fudge Coconut Macron. I then got to be a part of history and purchased some Power Ball lines (unfortunately, I did not when the money).


 Then I ended with my newly wedded cousins and family to eat Sansar (delicious Indian food!) My favorite item was the Garlic Naan! I need to eat more indian food.


This trip has been a wonderful, cold, memorable one. I need to make it a priority to travel their more often. Going there and seeing all of the opportunities, and never ending adventures has helped expand my creativity within everything I do in my life. I need to do this more often. 

What was your most memorable trip & where else would you like to travel to?


Best, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe