ULTA HAUL!

2:01 AM


I’m glad I got to witness my first ULTA!! In Hawaii, we don’t have Ulta Beauty unfortunately. While in the store I was overwhelmed because there are drug store brands and high end brands; I had no clue where to start. Every time I go into any makeup store and try to shop I want every single item, but I can’t afford everything so I need to focus on what is necessary for me. So in Ulta I tried to look for items they don’t have in Hawaii. Here is my haul:


I appreciate the amount of NYX items that they sell in Ulta in our CVS in Hawaii they have this tiny area for NYX, while over here there is a whole aisle for it!! I bought:
-NYX Pomade ‘Chocolate’ ($6.99)
-2 NYX Micropencils ‘Espresso & Chocolate’ ($9.99). I ended up buying the wrong color for my brows because the ABH Chocolate is darker but for NYX their ‘Chocolate’ quality is lighter, which is a bummer because I can’t return it. But I’m still going to use it :) 



I bought the Tarte Liquid Lipstick in #tbt. This is the perfect mauve, which I am obsessing over right now. It’s similar to Maybelline “touch of spice” and it dries matte (which is just what I love) this retails for $18. 



I was ecstatic when I found out they they sold Soap & Glory there! I heard about it via ‘YoungWildandPolished” on SC. Online they were sold out of “The Scrub of Your Life.”(retails: $10) so I’m glad I found it there and this brand is so affordable that I purchased the body butter cream (retails $12). Will review ASAP! 


I love Biore’s nose strips and so I wanted to try more products. This is a SELF-HEATING one minute charcoal mask. Lately I’ve been getting small bumps on my face and it’s most likely from the excessive use of makeup and possible lack of washing my face. I wash my face every night but I don’t think the products FULLY take my makeup off. So it is always good to have a weekly mask to rejuvenate the face. I’m nervous to try it out because it is SELF HEATING! I will look at reviews and also try it for myself. This retails for $5. 


What are your favorite Ulta products? What should I try out next!?

Best,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe