TGIF.

4:19 PM

 
This first week of August FLEW by! This month is going to be crazy busy, but I love being crazy busy. This weekend my two sorority sister's and I planned a SURPRISE baby shower for one of our other sorority sister, I'm so excited to decorate and to see her face! Pictures are to come. Then hopefully if today is PAYDAY, I'm going to #treatmyself with maybe 1 (?) makeup item...or 2.
 
Sunday morning hopefully I get to sleep in! Since working I've been waking up at 6AM everyday. It's the life of an "adult" and I don't mind it but sleeping in is amazing too.
 
Here are some pasts blog posts that I have read and enjoyed very much! Have a great weekend!
 
Recreate a Spa-Like Feel with This Bedroom Refresh and Shibori Style DIY

How to Keep Your Individuality While In A Relationship

3 Natural Products

Today's Look

GRL PWR

Homemade Churro Ice Cream + Milkshakes

Best,
 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe