California #OOTD

2:13 AM



I appreciated California's scenery because (1) it was beautiful to look and at and be in such awe & (2) my #OOTD pictures had a lot of dimension. Here are my outfits from head to toe.

OUTFIT #1

  • Scarf -- F21
  • Sweater -- PacSun
  • Tights -- Payless
  • Boots -- Target
This was my first and favorite outfit!


OUTFIT #2

  • Dress -- Wet Seal
  • Heels -- Macy's 
This was taken at Moss Beach where my cousin and newly husband were married!
OUTFIT #3

  • Cardigan -- Jeans Warehouse
  • Dress -- Wet Seal 
  • Nylons -- Macy's 
  • Flats -- Payless
My background is actually the house we stayed at, this is actually the chimney :)
OUTFIT #4

  • Sweater -- PacSun
  • Leggings -- F21
  • Shoes -- Vans
The background is gorgeous! My mom's friend who lives in that area always spot bob cats!



These are all of the clothes on my Youtube video, which you can check out here: California #00TD
This was one of my outfits as well but unfortunately I lost the footage for the video :(


  • Cardigan -- F21
  • Dress -- Wet Seal
  • Heels -- Wet Seal





Are there any new outfits that you have tried out?

Best,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe