April: Aquarius Forecast Recap

10:00 AM


April has gone by quickly! It surely has been my busiest month so far. Earlier this month I shared a post on my Horoscope Forecast. Many people that I know are very skeptical about horoscopes and think that we believe what we want to see. I don't see it that way. I believe that these horoscopes help me plan my month and what goals I should be setting for myself. So here are the recaps from this month!

  • April is a busy month for Aquarius.
    • This was a crazy month for me. Every weekend I had an event whether it be for my sorority, my job, or things I planned for myself. There was no breaks but I loved keeping busy. 

  • Will be focused on the "house of friendship, charitable, humanitarian events"
    • This month I've done many community service events. To my surprise, I also spent a lot of times with friends. We went out on Girl's Night Out and had a lot of great memories to reminisce on. 

  • April 12 -- Romantic Day, those who are single looking for a significant other it is ideal to date around on this day. 
    • This "Romantic Day" is an everyday thing! (guilty!)

  • Career: House of honor, awards, and achievement (*Tip: wear your favorite work outfit on April 21). Someone is noticing your rewards and would like to recognize you. 
    • I was on a mission to look for a career this month. Next month I will be graduating and so I wanted to find jobs I could use with my major. 
Rock and Roll Prophetess Forecast:

  • Embrace prosperity.
    • This is the month priority for me was to buckle down on studying for finals so that I can graduate on a good note.

  • Ace of Pinnacle: New beginnings in money.
  • Emperor: Money, Opportunities, Job offers. - Stop passing up opportunities, answer calls. 
    • Emperor and Ace of Pinnacle went hand in hand. I applied to about 4 jobs this month and I got all call backs. I'm still waiting for the results in one of the jobs and I have an interview for another one soon. I was very grateful this month to have even received call backs from all these careers, I'm excited to see the end results. 

  • Ace of Rods (Reversed): The universe has something in store for you. - Don't settle for less
  • Page of Rods + Spirit Child: Good news is in store for you. 
    • Ace of Rods and Page of Rods go hand in hand as well. On top of finding potential careers, I've been doing my side job with my roommate, which is makeup and hair services. We have been getting a lot of clientele and I appreciate it all. Aside from that I also applied to a Nurse Aide class and I got accepted and as soon as I graduate I start this 8-week program!
So overall, this month was amazing, and the horoscope forecasts had spot on moments. These things didn't just fall into my lap, I worked hard and wanted to accomplish these possibilities. It's how you make of it!! I apologize for such a lengthy post. I will be doing monthly forecasts from these sites. I hope you all enjoy!

Do you read horoscopes? If so, do you believe them or like to read them for fun?

Best,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe