#QOTD - three

10:00 AM


"Decide what you want. Believe that you'll get it. Live as if you already have it."
- Jack Canfield
I'm not too sure if I mentioned this before, but I love quotes! When I was younger I had a quote journal, and I would write them or print them out and paste them in there. It was always good to look back at them and have a sense of relief if ever I was down.
This one is such a great quote for me at this moment. As I mentioned before, I am a recent college graduate with a degree in Sociology and I have no idea what I would like to do with it. I know that I would like to help the community out and to give back. Currently, I'm working at a job where they do help the community, and I'm starting at an entry level first and hopefully within 6 months or so I can move up as a case manager and possibly transfer to a state job if I would like to or not. There are all what ifs, but I would like to think that I already have it. As long as I keep up with my work and show that I am capable of that job I will be succesful. And even if things don't work out then I there are endless possibilities, so don't give up!
What are some quotes that you're loving at the moment?
Best,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe